TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website.
- It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions, entering into a transaction with Water and Light Applications India Private Limited (hereafter referred to as WLAIPL), will signify your acceptance to be bound by our current terms and conditions. These are the only terms on which WLAIPL products may be purchased, offered or provided. Any attempt by the customer to use its own terms and conditions of purchase shall be void.
- These terms and conditions will apply to all transactions placed online, by e-mail, telephone or by post with WLAIPL. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before placing any order. All transactions with WLAIPL will be governed by these terms and conditions.
- Failure or delay by WLAIPL in enforcing or partially enforcing any provision of terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any rights.
- WLAIPL has its registered address at 142, 6A, Kalpataru Estate, JVLR, Andheri East, Mumbai 400093. Any official communication should be sent to this address only.
- All references to the ‘company,’ ‘us,’ ‘our,’ ‘we’ means WLAIPL
- All references to ‘you,’ ‘your,’ the ‘user’ or the ‘customer’ mean the person or persons, using the website, making a transaction such as a donation or purchasing goods or agreeing to purchase goods, from Icon Lifesaver Ltd.
- All references to the ‘Website’ shall include a reference to all URLs owned by WLAIPL
- ‘Transaction’ means any donation made by, or contract to purchase goods entered into by, a user of the website with WLAIPL
- ‘Communications’ includes communication by telephone, fax, email, mobile phone text message, and postal or courier service.
- ‘Goods’ means goods purchased by you from WLAIPL
3. Jurisdiction, Territorial Limitations & Severability
- All transactions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Law and any dispute between the user and WLAIPL will be resolved exclusively in the courts of Mumbai, India. Nothing in these terms and conditions will be deemed to affect your statutory rights under Indian laws.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is held by any court in India to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other sections of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
4.Order processing, pricing, point & time of contract
- Orders – We are pleased to accept orders by any of the following methods: Online transaction (secure server), e-mail (unsecure), telephone, post, or fax. All credit/debit card transactions are subject to validation checks and are authorized by the card issuer. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Rupay and Maestro. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay and/or non-delivery of your order. No orders will be accepted or processed without a valid card payment in the name of the registered cardholder. Payments are also accepted via Netbanking, payment wallets and UPI Apps.
- No order shall be deemed to be accepted by WLAIPL until a written acceptance of the order is issued by WLAIPL or (if earlier) WLAIPL commences fulfilling the order in whole or in part.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Pricing and Print Errors – Prices and specifications are checked to the best of our ability, and whilst every effort has been made to make them accurate, no responsibility will be accepted for errors and omissions. We reserve the right to alter our prices and specifications without notice.
- A transaction is concluded and creates a time of contract when WLAIPL receives your cleared funds for the donation or purchase is made. For the avoidance of any doubt, any and all transactions made under these terms and conditions shall be deemed to have been made in Mumbai, India.
5.Payment terms and title to goods
- Ownership of Goods – All items supplied to the customer remain the property of WLAIPL until final payment of all sums owing in respect of those goods has been received in full by us. WLAIPL shall not be deemed to have received any payments until cleared funds are received. Upon full payment WLAIPL will despatch the goods to you and the title to those goods passes to you upon delivery.
- With the exception of GST, the price is exclusive of any other charges including bank charges, taxes and import and export duties, all of which the customer shall pay in addition when it is due to pay for the goods
- WLAIPL ships products to many countries around the world. Please note it is your responsibility to know the laws of your country in terms of what can and cannot be shipped to you. We are not responsible for any tariffs or customs regulations. We try our very best to keep up with the laws of the countries around the world, however, they do change often and we cannot be 100% sure that we are up to date on them so please check with your customs office. We will ship your package to you privately, but it is at your risk.
- Each country has different laws and regulations about buying products from other countries. Before you place your order, please be sure of your local customs laws concerning the shipment. It is your responsibility to know what is legal in your country and what is not. We will always endeavor to ship the goods in a way that will best help you receive your order.
- We cannot be held responsible or accountable for any taxes, duties, tariffs, quarantine fees, or package warehousing fees assessed by your local customs office. These charges are separate from your shipping charge, and you will be billed directly from them.
- WLAIPL will not knowingly ship any products to any countries that may require any type of license and will not be held responsible or liable for any problems that result at your local customs office. No refunds will be given for items that are seized at your local customs office or not delivered unless returned to us. WLAIPL will not be held liable for any customs duties or taxes that arise from your local customs office. Any duties or taxes that may apply are your responsibility; we of course will help you to the best of our knowledge. By ordering from our site, you are stating that you agree to our shipping policy and terms of conditions.
GENERAL TRANSIT TIME ESTIMATES DEPENDING ON LOCATION:
- Standard carrier options (domestic): 4-7 business days
- Standard carrier options (international) 7-30 business days
- Expedited carrier options (domestic): 2-4 business days
- Expedited carrier options (international): 7-14 business days
COVID-19 SHIPPING UPDATES
- Products purchased during this time may be delayed due to business interruptions due to local regulations regarding the COVID-19. We are doing our best to estimate any potential delays in shipments on our product pages. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.
7.Customer Feedback, Compliments & Complaints
- Any complaint or compliment can be sent to our Customer Service Department. We will endeavor to deal with your complaint within five business days of the deemed day of receipt. In the event where we cannot resolve your complaint immediately, we will advise you within 14 business days of the steps we will undertake and the likely timescale of those steps, keeping you informed of any investigation we conduct into your compliant.
- You may forward your request / complaints to the Grievance Redressal Officer (“Grievance Redressal Officer”). The contact details of the Grievance Redressal Officer are: firstname.lastname@example.org
8.Limitations on Liability & Indemnity
- We will use reasonable endeavors to verify the accuracy of any information on the website but we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, regarding the contents of the website.
- We make no warranty that the website or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses, or that its content is accurate. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of any kind, from action taken, or taken in reliance on material, or information, contained on the website.
- WLAIPL employees or agents are not authorized to make any representations or warranties concerning WLAIPL Products including but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the quality of the Products fitness of the Products for a particular purpose of the customer or their compatibility with any other products unless (a) confirmed in writing in a contract or (b) agreed between the parties in writing by way of variation of a contract and these terms and conditions. In entering into a transaction with WLAIPL the customer acknowledges that it does not rely on, and waives any claim for breach of, any such representations which are not so confirmed.
- Any advice or recommendation is given by WLAIPL or its employees or agents to the customer or its employees or agents as to the storage, application, or use of WLAIPL Products, which is not (a) confirmed in writing in a contract or (b) agreed between the parties in writing by way of variation of a contract and these terms and conditions is followed or acted upon entirely at the customers own risk and accordingly WLAIPL shall not be liable for any such advice or recommendation which is not so confirmed.
- We will not be liable, in contract, or tort (including, without limitation, negligence), other than where we have been fraudulent or made negligent misrepresentations.
- Notwithstanding the above, our aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage shall, in any event, be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid, or payable by you, for the goods purchased from us by a transaction.
- We shall not be liable or be deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performing or failure to perform any of our obligations where such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, and in such circumstances, we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing such obligations. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control; Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident; war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition; acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority; import or export regulations or embargoes; strikes, lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of WLAIPL. or of a third party); difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labor, fuel, parts or machinery; power failure or breakdown in machinery, material breach of contract or other default of our suppliers or sub-contractors. If by reason of such circumstances it shall become impossible within a reasonable time for us to wholly or partly supply the items ordered then the customer’s liability will be limited to the value of the items already supplied together with any associated reasonable delivery charges.
11. Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times our property. We do not give any implied license for the use of the contents of this website.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to infringe or enable others to infringe our intellectual property.
- Paragraphs 8 and 11 shall survive your cessation of the use of our services.
13. NO WAIVER FOR BREACHES